If you want to experience the tranquility and diversity of nature in the Belgian Eifel, Beavers Lodge is the perfect starting point.
The cottage is located slightly away from all the hustle and bustle, in the middle of the green forests.
It has a private garden and an ornamental pond.
Various hiking and biking trails lead past the house
or are in the immediate vicinity.
Beavers Lodge offers space and every comfort for 6 people
and up to max. 2 dogs.
It has a large living room with fully equipped kitchen,
over 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and a spa area overlooking the ornamental pond.
The terrace with garden furniture invites you to linger and decelerate.
The first floor includes:
- a sunny living room with a wood-burning stove, direct access to the terrace and a view of the ornamental pond
- a fully equipped kitchen with dishwasher, oven and microwave oven
- a storage room with a fridge and a small freezer compartment
- a bedroom with a double bed
- a bathroom with WC and walk-in rain shower
- a guest toilet
- a wellness area with infrared sauna, loungers and balcony
Parking spaces and a carport are located directly at the house.
In addition, bicycles can be parked in the garage.
The first floor has:
- two bedrooms, each with a double bed
- a bathroom with WC and steam shower
Beavers Lodge is designed to accommodate people with reduced mobility. Thus, it offers, among other things:
- Ramps for easy access to the house and the terrace
- Unrestricted access to all rooms on the first floor (step-free)
- Grab bars as well as a toilet chair in the first floor bathroom